The mission of Independence Mission Schools is to provide a transformative Catholic education that develops students intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually, and that provides children of all faiths with the opportunity to learn in an academically rigorous environment and to grow in a culture of love, setting them on the path to a promising future.
As part of the Independence Mission Schools (IMS) network of 14 Catholic schools, St. Raymond’s of Penafort Catholic School is living out the IMS mision by evangelizing and educating our students. The faculty is dedicated to providing a safe learning environment that promotes the ideals of truth, knowledge, and honor. Our school empowers students through a challenging and ever evolving curriculum while developing each student’s God given gifts to serve others for the honor and glory of God.
We believe that:
- The foundation of our school is Jesus Christ
- Each child is made in the image and likeness of God
- We are called to love and respect one another as God has love us
- Our Catholic school educates children spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially
- Each child has the ability to be creative and our school strives to foster each student’s creativity
- Parents have an important role in the education of their child and the larger school community
- Effective communication between parents, teachers and the school administration enhance the education and well being of students.